Ghariban, Dr. Nasser, PhD
Mailbox: P.O. Box 9032
Location: 1 Hayden Drive, Virginia State University, VA 23806
- Ph.D. in Engineering, major Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington, 1994
- MS in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering University of Texas at Arlington, 1990
- BS in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1982
- Industrial process control
- Automation and robotics
- Heat and mass transfer
- Electronics component cooling
- MANE 205, MANUFACTURING PROCESS I
- MANE 210, MANUFACTURING PROCESS II
- MANE 315, MANUFACTURING AUTOMATION
- MANE 400, SENIOR SEMINAR
- MANE 461, SENIOR PROJECT
- MANE 499, SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- ENGR 101, INTRODUCTION TO ENGINEERING I
- ENGR 102, INTRODUCTION TO ENGINEERING II
- ENGR 305, MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- ENGR 313, THERMAL ENGINEERING
- MCET 102, MACHINES LABORATORY
- MCET 200, STATICS
- CPEG 201, Computer Engineering Sophomore Laboratory
- CPEG 207, Introduction to Digital Systems
- "Transient Thermal Response of Multi-Conductor Cable to overload current" Proceeding of IASTED‘s EroPES 2003 Conference.
- "Temperature Distribution over Components with Non-Uniform Current Density", Wire Journal, Feb. 2005.
- "Pool Boiling on multiple Surface in Proximity," Proceeding of ASME International Conference on Heat Transfer, 2005.
- "Boiling Characteristics of Two Cylindrical Heaters in Subcooled FC-72", In Process for 19th National conference on Undergraduate research.
- "Optimum Geometrical Design for Akermann Steering Principle", In Process for 19th National conference on Undergraduate research.
- "ECIS Measurement in Electroconductive Polymers Using Human Muscle Fibroblasts "
- "Gaussian Elimination for Solving Two Dimensional Heat Conduction", 2006 WBHR-LSAMP undergraduate Research Symposium.
- "Algebraic Curve Fitting Using Kernel Functions" 2006 WBHR-LSAMP undergraduate Research Symposium.
- "A New Approach to Manipulate Objects with a Team of Distributed Robots Based on Constrain-and-Move Strategy" Proceeding IJME/INTERTECH International Conference 2006.
- April 7, 1998, "Wire Loom Dobby" Co-inventor: Arnold E. Petsche and Mark Goodman, Pat. No. 5,735,315.