Waller, Dr. Patrice Parker, PhD
Mathematics & Economics
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Location: Hunter McDaniel 306Se
- BS, MEd - North Carolina Central University
- PhD - Georgia State University
- Teaching and Learning Mathematics Abroad
- Improving Teaching and Learning in K-12 and Undergraduate Mathematics
- Pre-Service and In-Service Teacher Development
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS / FUNDED GRANTS
- Waller, Patrice P. & Maxwell, K., (2016). An Examination of Mathematics Teachers’ Perceptions of the Disparities in Post-Apartheid Schooling. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, pp. 1-17
- Waller, Patrice P., (2015). Culture Mathematics and Teaching in Belize. Yarber-Allen, Annice and Denise Davis-Maye (Eds). Culture in the Classroom: Curriculum Development Ideas from the Summer Institute on the Welfare of Women in Belize. Government Report, Award Number P021A130071. Office of International and Foreign Language Education of the U.S. Department of Education Group Projects Abroad.
- Adeyemi, C. (Principal Investigator), Bernard, K., (Co-Principal Investigator), Glaise, J. (Co-Principal Investigator), Richardson, S. (Former Co-Principal Investigator), Waller, Patrice P., (Co – Principal Investigator) (2012 – 2017). Central Virginia Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarship Program (CVUMSP) - Robert Noyce Scholarship Program. Award Amount: $1,449,960.00.
- Leach, P. (Principal Investigator), & Waller, Patrice P. (Co-Principal Investigator) (2015-2018). Innovative Mathematics Partnerships for Rural Elementary Schools (IMPRES), Virginia Department of Education Mathematics Science Partnership Grant. Submitted March 30, 2015. Award Amount: $315,743.00.
- J. BRINSON
- C. ELLIOTT
- A. HODGES
- A. JOHNSON
- M. LEMBO
- D. MATTHEWS
- D. WALLACE
- D. WILLIAMS