Wieman, Dr. Robert, PhD
Mathematics & Economics
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Location: Hunter McDaniel 301Se
- BA - University of California at Berkeley
- PhD - North Carolina State University
- Games, Game Theory, and Game Design
- Granular Materials
- Instructional Technology
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
- R Wieman. “Implementation and Goals of Enhancements to College Algebra at Virginia State University”. Virginia Mathematics Teacher, 38.2 (2012): 38-40.
- D Baecker and R Wieman. “Opening the Writing Classroom to Play: Using Games to Teach the Argumentative Paper” Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC), Indianapolis, IN, 2013.