Qazi, Dr. Tariq, PhD
Mathematics & Economics
Professor of Mathematics
Location: Hunter McDaniel 306Sb
- BS - Gorakhpur University, India
- MS, PhD - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- MS, PhD - Carleton University, Ottowa, Canada
- Approximation Theory
- Analytic Theory of Polynomials
- Basic Hypergeometric Series
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
- Some inequalities for the growth of self-reciprocal polynomials, Transylvanian Journal of Mathematics and Mechanics, 7 (2015), 59-66.
- (With N. K. Govil) Extremal Problems in Polynomials and Entire Functions, Chapter 10 in “Handbook of Functional Equations; Functional Inequalities" edited by T. M. Rassias and published by Springer, 2014.
- Some inequalities for polynomials and transcendental entire functions of exponential type. Math. Commun. 18 (2013), no. 2, 457–477.