Davis, Dr. Coray, D. Engr
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mailbox: P.O. Box 9032
Location: 1 Hayden Drive, P.O. Box 9212, Petersburg, VA 23806
- D. Engr in Civil Engineering, Morgan State University, 2006
- MS in Transportation, Morgan State University, 2002
- BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology, South Carolina State University, 2000
- Geographic Information Systems
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Logistics Modeling and Simulation
- Transportation Planning and Logistics
- Facility Location Modeling
- ENGT 100 Introduction to Engineering
- INLT 141 Intro to Logistics
- INLT 161 Engineering Graphics I
- INLT 245 Distribution Systems
- INLT 261 Engineering Graphics II
- INLT 374 Statics and Strength of Materials
- INLT 448 Global Logistics
- MCET 201 Strength of Materials
- MCET 202 Strength of Materials/Lab
- MCET 200 Statics
- MCET 306 Machine Design I
- Davis, C. and Jha, M.K. (2011) A Dynamic Modeling Approach to Stimulating Socioeconomic Measures in Highway Planning Using Geographic Information Systems in Transportation Research Part A (45), 598-610.
- Davis, C. (2011). Socioeconomics in Supply Chain Management: A Case Study Analysis of Facility Location Decisions with GIS, International Journal of Service, Economics and Management, Vol. 3, No.2, 2011, 218-231.
- Davis, C. and Jha, M.K. (2009) Modeling the Effects of Socioeconomic Factors in Highway Construction and Expansion, The Journal of Transportation Engineering, Volume 135, No. 12, 990-998.
- Jha, M.K., Davis, C., and Kang, M.-W (2007). State-of-the-art Intelligent Road Design Model with Genetic Algorithms, Geographic Information Systems, and CADD, in Advances in Transportation Studies an International Journal, Volume 13 Section A & B, 13, 41-52.
- Jha, M.K., C. Davis, and F. Okonkwo (2005). A Conceptual Framework for Optimizing Highway Networks, in Urban Transport XI (Urban Transport 2005), L.C. Badhwa and C.A. Brebbia (eds.), WIT Press, Southampton, U.K., ISBN: 1-84564-008-X.
- Davis, C. (2011). A Multi-objective P-Median Model for Logistics Facility Locations: An Environmental Sustainment Initiative, Presentation at the 2011 Association of Technology Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) Annual Conference, Cleveland, OH
- Davis, C. and M. K. Jha (2007). Modeling the Effects of Socioeconomic Factors in Highway Construction and Expansion, proceedings of the 86th Annual Transportation Research Board Meeting, Washington, D.C.