Information Logistics Technology Program Objectives
Short Term Objectives
- You will learn to communicate effectively and interact in both technical and nontechnical business environments.
- As a student, you will participate in basic and/or applied research projects to gain experience in solving real-world problems
- You will gain a thorough understanding of business processes that will afford you an opportunity to obtain certificates in enterprise resource planning (ERP) and Sigma Six
- You will take advantage of our unique learning environment to actualize your own ideas by utilizing our maker space platform.
- You will have an opportunity to gain industry experience as you conceive, formulate design a system or process to meet desired needs
- You will develop job readiness skills by utilizing advanced technologies such as SAP, PLM, GIS to support industry data needs, designing prototypes and mapping analytics.
- You will have an opportunity to focus on specialized coursework involving big data management; product design, and integration; enterprise resource planning, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Long Term Objectives
- Graduates will earn advanced degrees or advanced certificates in engineering, technology, business, or related technical fields.
- Graduate will advance professionally in leadership both within a chosen technical field and more broadly within the community.
- Graduates will contribute as entrepreneurs and innovators by adapting to new technology and career challenges.
- Graduates will publish scholarly articles, pursue patents and be responsive to societal, legal, ethical, and environmental challenges